Snow Hill Health Center
Pocomoke Health Center
Berlin Health Center
|Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Licensed professionals are ready to guide you in finding the services that you need.
- Evaluation and assessment
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Withdrawal support
- Referral for inpatient and other services
- Adolescent counseling
Who is eligible for these services?
- Adult services are available to anyone over 18 years old.
- Youth services are available to anyone 18 years or under.
Where are these services provided?
- WACS Center
- Snow Hill Health Center
- Berlin Health Center
- Ocean City youth drop-in center
- Pocomoke Health Center
How much do these services cost?
- Cost varies by service. Cost are set on a sliding scale based on ability to pay. Private insurance is accepted.
Financial help is available.
- I have my own insurance so can I use that to pay for treatment?
- I am unemployed right now and really don’t know how much I can afford to spend on treatment?
- If I come into your program how much time will I spend going to groups or other requirements?
- If I feel I have an alcohol or drug addiction problem, or someone in my family does, who should I call to seek help?
These services are provided by the Addictions Program.