|Environmental Health Program
Isle of Wight Center
| Phone: 410-352-3234
|Hours: 8am to 4:30pm|
The Environmental Health Program licenses and inspects all permanent and temporary food facilities in Worcester County. For forms or questions related to operating or opening a food service facility, please contact our Office.
Worcester County food service facilities as well as temporary food service facilities operating in Worcester County, must be licensed by our Environmental Health Office prior to serving the public.
For information about selling products at a Farmers' Market click: "Processing and Selling Value Added Food Products in Maryland."
For information about the new polystyrene law, click here.
- Application for license to operate a food service facility
- Plan Review Application
- Change of Ownership Packet
- Pre-packaged Plan Review
- Hood Review Packet
- Appeal Process for Food Service Facility Decisions
Helpful food related links:
- COMAR Food Regulations
- Safe Food Handling Training
- Certified Food Operator Course
- CDC Food Safety
- Worcester County Fire Marshal Office
- Town of Ocean City Fire Marshal Office
Complaint based investigations are carried out in conjunction with the Communicable Disease Nursing Program. Please contact Environmental Health by phone at 410-641-9559 to file a complaint.
This service is provided by the Environmental Health Program.