Snow Hill, MD– The Worcester County Health Department has expanded drive-thru COVID-19 testing and will now offer testing in Snow Hill and West Ocean City.
Testing Locations and Times:
• Martha and Charles Fulton Senior Center (Worcester County Commission on Aging, 4767 Snow Hill Road, Snow Hill, MD 21863),
o Mondays, 12:30-3:30 pm (December 14, 21, 28 and January 4, 11)
• West Ocean City Park and Ride (12848 Ocean Gtwy, Ocean City, MD 21842)
o Thursdays, 12:30-3:30 pm (December 17, 31 and January 7, 14)
This testing is made available through a partnership between the Worcester County Health Department, Worcester County Commission on Aging, Worcester County Board of Education, Worcester County Emergency Services, and the Town of Ocean City.
Eligibility criteria for testing includes:
● Live or work in Worcester County
● Adults and children 8 years and older
● Valid photo ID for adults
Appointments are required. To learn more or to schedule an appointment please call 410-632-1100 option 8 then press 1. For more information on COVID-19 resources and prevention in Worcester, visit WorcesterHealth.org.