Snow Hill, MD– The Worcester County Health Department is updating the schedule for drive-thru COVID-19 testing across the county. Dates and times for testing will now be:
- 9am-1pm, Mondays starting January 25, (400 Walnut St # A, Pocomoke City, MD 21851)
- 1-3:30pm, Wednesdays starting January 20, (Commission on Aging, 4767 Snow Hill Rd, Snow Hill, MD 21863)
- 1-3:30pm, Thursdays starting January 21, (Park and Ride, West Ocean City, 12848 Ocean Gateway; Ocean City, MD 21842)
Testing will continue at these locations through the end of February. For more information, please see the attached release and flyer.
Testing will continue at these locations through the end of February.
This testing is made available through a partnership between the Worcester County Health Department, Worcester County Board of Education, Town of Ocean City, Worcester County Commission on Aging, and Atlantic General Hospital.
Eligibility criteria for testing includes:
- Worcester County residents or working in the county
- 8 years or older with a guardian (adults 18 years and older only for the Pocomoke clinic)
- Valid photo ID for adults
Appointments are required. To learn more or to schedule an appointment please call 410-632-1100, select option 8, and then press 1. For more information on COVID-19 resources and prevention in Worcester, visit WorcesterHealth.org