Colorectal Cancer Screening Program
- Are you a resident of Worcester County?
- Are you 50 years old or older?
- Have limited income?
- Have no health insurance or insurance that does not completely pay for:
- Doctor Consultaiton
- Physical Exam
- Have insurance, but need support getting the screening or follow-up?
If you meet any or all of those criteria, you may be eligible for cancer screening at no cost to you.
We may be able to help with:
- Scheduling appointments
- Finding transportation to appointments
- Understanding the exam results, including when your next screening is due
- Understanding any follow-up exams your doctor recommends
Call us at 410-632-1100 option 4