Planning and Quality Services
Snow Hill Health Center
| Phone: 410-632-1100
|Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
The Planning and Quality Program produces data reports on the health needs of Worcester County. These reports are available for download on this website.
For specific information about local health improvement planning, click: Health Improvement Planning.
About Worcester County health assessments and health improvement plans:
Input is also sought from sister health and human services partners, the business community and residents through special meetings, other (usually disease/condition-focused) boards, councils and task forces.
Meeting Schedule for Worcester Health Planning Advisory Council:
For more community health data, check out Worcester County Network of Care - Healthy Communities.
- 2012 Community Health Assessment
- Worcester County Health Report Card 2012
- Tri County Health Improvement Plan, Nov. 29, 2011
- The Aging In Worcester Initiative 2007 Planning: The Past, Present & Future
- Local Health Plan Fiscal Year 2009
- Tri-County Community Health Assessment Report 2009
- Minority Health in Worcester County Presentation 2010
You are welcome to use the data, but please report primary and secondary sources, noting the documents from our website from which you have obtained the data you are citing.
Please contact the Planning and Quality Program at 410-632-1100 if you need data not available in the above reports.