Snow Hill Health Center
| Phone: 410-632-0056
|Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Quitting smoking is hard. We’re here to help!
Individual, group and youth counseling is free and offered throughout Worcester County. Joining a class gives you the best chance for success.
Vouchers are available for program participants who wish to use:
- Nicotine patches
- Nicotine gum, lozenges
You can become a non-smoker!
Who is eligible for these services?
- Any resident or person working in Worcester County is eligible.
Where are these services provided?
- Snow Hill Health Center
- Berlin Health Center
- Pocomoke Health Center
- WACS Center (West Ocean City)
How much do these services cost?
- They're FREE!
- How long are the sessions?
- 12 weeks (7 weeks education/ 5 weeks group support)
- How do I enroll in the voucher program?
- You must be a resident of or working in Worcester County and attend group or individual smoking cessation counseling. The counselor will provide you with the voucher program information.
- Do I have to participate in group counseling?
- While group counseling is encouraged, individual counseling can be arranged as needed.
- When do the next sessions start?
- Call 410-632-0056. These are held throughout the year.
This service is provided by the Prevention Program.